All times are Egypt Local (CET is 1 hr behind; US ET is 7 hrs behind)
Odds courtesy of Bet MGM
If you want to watch the matches that aren’t available on ESPN+ check this article for how to watch geo-blocked matches on YouTube: Link
Main Round Group I
- 1630 Uruguay vs Spain (-24.5) (YouTube)
- 1900 Hungary (-3.5) vs Poland (YouTube)
- 2130 Brazil vs Germany (-5.5) (YouTube)
Poland vs Hungary is the key match of the day. A Hungarian win will qualify Hungary for the Quarterfinals and set up a match on Monday vs Spain to determine the Group winner. A Polish win, however, will keep the group open and even give Germany a shot at qualification.
Main Round Group II
- 1630 Qatar (-4.5) vs Bahrain (YouTube)
- 1900 Croatia (-4.5) vs Argentina (on ESPN+) (YouTube) w/English commentary
- 2130 Denmark (-10.5) vs Japan (on ESPN+) (YouTube) w/English commentary
Similar to Group I, Croatia vs Argentina is the decider here. If Croatia win they will qualify for the Quarterfinals. Whereas, if Argentina win it opens the door for them and Qatar heading into the final match day on Monday.
President’s Cup Group I
- 1630 Cape Verde vs Tunisia <Cancelled>
- 1900 Tunisia (-7.5) vs DR Congo (YouTube)
Due to Cape Verde’s withdrawal this President’s Cup group will have a forfeit the rest of the way.
For this tournament we’ve doing some betting predictions using an imaginary starting bankroll of a 1,000 Euros. Joining me will be, Sharp Action, a former professional handball player from France.
- Bankroll: $623 (Yesterday Start) + $110 (Yesterday’s Win) = $733 (Current Bankroll) Bankroll)
- Yesterday’s Result:
- Portugal alternate handicap; Portugal (-3.5) (+110 or 2.10); Bet $100 to win $110; RESULT: Win $110 (Portugal Won 33-29))
- Today’s Pick: None planned
Sharp Action’s Pick(s):
- Bankroll: Bankroll: $1,189.50 (Yesterday Start) – $50 (Yesterday’s Loss) = $1,139.50 (Current Bankroll)
- Yesterday’s Results: N/A
- 2 way Parlay
- (1st leg): Spain (-182 or 1.55) vs Germany RESULT: 1st Leg won (Spain won 32-28)
- (2nd leg): Slovenia (-167 or 1.60) vs Sweden); RESULT: 2nd Leg lost (Slovenia and Sweden played to a 28-28 Draw)
- Overall Parlay (+148 or 2.48); Bet $50 to win $74; RESULT :Lose $50
- 2 way Parlay
- Today’s Pick #1: Qatar vs Bahrain
- Youssef Ben Ali, Over 3.5 goals, (+3.5) (-118 or 1.85); Bet 100$ to win $84
- Capote is back, Frankis is on fire. This Qatar backline will look more threatening, so Bahrain’s defense will have to go out on them, because if they don’t they’ll get crushed by those two long distance snipers. So when that happen, it will give plenty of space for Ben Ali to exploit. I can see him scoring 4+ here..
- Today’s Pick #2: Qatar vs Bahrain; Bet $50 to $74.
- Qatar (-4.5) (-118 or 1.85); Bet $50 to win $42.50
- Saric, Sinen and Capote are back in the team and Qatar still has a chance to qualify for the quarterfinals if Argentina can pull off an upset vs Croatia later. They won’t know that result until after they play Bahrain so going into the match they have everything to play for.
- Today’s Pick #3: Argentina vs Croatia
- Argentina (+2.5) Halftime (-115 or 1.87); Bet $100 to win $87
- Today’s Pick #4
- Argentina (+4.5) Fulltime (-122 or 1.82); Bet $100 to win $82
- Argentina with full squad facing history today and they just may shock the world. I think they are in a mission led by El Mago, El Maestro, El Genio, Diego Simonet. Croatia is hurting a lot, and I mean a lot. No Cindric, a recovering Karacic, and I just read a Croatian media report that the team has been impacted by a stomach virus and two of the players mentioned are Domagoj Duvjnak and Ivan Martinovic. If you add those 2 to the missing list everything is possible for this game. VAMOS ARGENTINA!